Romani Car Rental (9)
Free delivery and collection anywhere in Santorini
We can meet up at the airport or the port, at your hotel reception or anywhere else on the island. In any case a member of our experienced and friendly staff will be waiting for you holding a Romani Rent a Car sign. Please indicate your preferred meeting point, among Santorini Airport, Santorini port, Fira, your hotel in Santorini, another place in Santorini.
Rent a car in Santorini - Policy
Things you have to know before reserving a car. Read these useful terms in order to be prepared.
Our Prices Always include:
Public Liability Insurance (PL)
up to 1.000.000 euro for persons and up to 1.000.000 euro for damaged properties.
Theft Protection (TP)
in case the car is stolen the customer is relieved from the responsibility.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
covers the passengers in the event of accidental death or bodily injury in case of a collision.
No extra charge for kilometers driven.
You can cancel your reservation without any cost up to 48 hours before picking-up our rental car.
No extra charge for the first additional drivers (total 3 drivers).
Including VAT 16% Taxes to all our prices and offers.
24 hours Road Service all over Crete
Interamerican international Road Assistance provides 24/7 road side help all over the island.
Free Baby Seat or Child Chair
Just inform us about the age of your little member(s) of the family.
1st Baby Seat or 1st child chair is free of charge. Each extra costs 2 € /day, payable on arrival.
Delivery and Collection of the vehicle
We can deliver and collect vehicles to any place in Santorini Island, including Airports, Ports and Hotels.
Some places have an additional cost OIA AND OLD PORT.
Delivery between 23.00pm till 05.00 am will have a small charge.
No additional charges on flight delays
All our employees are informed all the time for the arrival as well as their changes that might occur. They wait for your arrival flight to deliver you the car, even if there is a delay.
Cleaning, maintainence, oil and greasing. Road Map of Santorini / GPS Sat Nav
We provide a fully detailed Roam Map of Crete without any extra charge.
A GPS Sat Nav is available upon request with a cost of 8 € / day, payable upon arrival.
car hire Santorini terms & conditions
1. Age Requirement The renter/main driver and any extra drivers must be a minimum of 21 years of age for all car categories. 2. Driver's License Drivers must have a valid license held for at least one year. Driving Licensee in characters not readable in English or Greek must be accompanied by an International Driving License or a legal translation. 3. Traffic Fines and Administrative Sanctions Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic law during rental period, is solely the renter's responsibility.
If any such administrative sanction is not disclosed to the company at the end of the rental period (contract), the violation will be charged to the renter.
4. Fuel Fuel is always paid by the customer. The customer is obliged to return the car with the same level that he rented. Unleaded type is to be used only. 5. Rental Length Minimum rental period is 1 day. First 3 hours are charged at 10 € per hour. Over 4 hours delay one day rate will be charged. 6. Insurance
In the unfortunate event of an accident the nearest police station must be informed and an accident report obtained (also please let the company know immediately). Without this report the renter is responsible for the full amount of the repairs. With this report the renter responsality is eliminated. No unauthorized repairs should be made.
For negligent or drunk driving, driving under influence of drugs or on unauthorized roads, non-asphalt roads, driving to prohibited areas/countries, obvious acts of disregards to the vehicle, the renter will be responsible for the full amount of charges.
SCDW have a 400 euro fee and max. charge for insurance just for mini buses over 7 person and 150.00 euro fee for all other categories
7. Taxes All rates include 16% Value Added Tax. 8. Delivery and Collection Free of charge at most of our destinations listed on our online system. Delivery to some locations may cost a small amount. You may contact us for more information.
After-hours delivery and collections (22:00 - 07:00) are subject to a 20.00 € charge.
9. Ferrying the car & Across the border rentals Ferrying the car to and from any island or mainland is not allowed. All insurances will be voided and the renter will be responsible for any damage caused if the vehicle is driven elsewhere than Santorini Island.If needed to travel with the car outside the island you will need a written authorization from the main office of Romani. 10. One Way Rentals All cars available for one way rentals, provided that such arrangement is made at the commencement of the rental and confirmed on the rental agreement. An extra charge may apply, please contact us. 11. Baby seats Just inform us about the age of your little member(s) of the family and select the correct type of seat that you require. One piece is offered Free of Charge. Each extra costs 2 EUR /day, payable on arrival. Everything is calculated before finishing your reservation.
- Familiarise yourself with your rental vehicle’s systems and equipment. Check the lights, the seat, the seat belts, the brakes etc.
- Be aware of the speed limit. Santorini has very narrow roads and in high season you have to share them with pedestrians, motor bikes and also donkeys, so be prepared to drive even below the speed limit.
- Always wear your seatbelt. If children or babies are travelling with you, ensure their safety too.
- Don’t Drink and Drive. Driving while drunk is dangerous for you and the people around you.
- Park only in permitted parking areas.
- Read the map we gave you carefully and get directions before you start driving.
- There are random traffic and sobriety checkpoints around Santorini, and if you get a ticket you have to pay it.
- Always stay cautious and alert to your surroundings.
- Last but not least do not leave your luggage or valuables in your rental car or unattended.
Romani Rent a Car is one of the most experienced car rental companies in Santorini, having provided thousands of tourists with the best services for more than20 years. We know that our clients spend their holidays in Santorini to relax, have fun and experience everything the island has to offer. That’s why we made car rental with Romani simple, safe and cheap. We are here 7 days a week, 24 hours per day to help you make the most of your vacation. We offer a wide range of vehicles, all in excellent condition, and best rates, so you can find what you look for. Book your car online and pay upon your arrival or with paypal.
Enjoy your ride with Romani Rent a Car
- All our vehicles are in excellent condition
- Book a car from only 12€ per day
- Great deals up to 65% off
- All taxes included
- No hidden charges
- No Credit Card fees
- Pay on Collection
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Delivery and collection anywhere in Santorini
- Free extra kilometers
- Free 3rd Party-Theft insurance
- Free child/baby seat or booster seat
- Free Santorini Map
Drive Safe with our Car HireFamiliarise yourself with your rental vehicle’s systems and equipment. Check the lights, the seat, the seat belts, the brakes etc. Be aware of the speed limit. Santorini… Read more...